Thursday 26 January 2012

Bright Blouses Banish January Blues


Right well I don’t know about you girls but I’ve been feeling pretty fed up with my winter wardrobe and everything it entails recently (lots of black, white and neutral colours)! So I have been feeling very excited to have collected a load of bright blouses for the ASOS Marketplace boutique. They are perfect for wearing right away (I may have kept a couple for myself yep) and they add a little colour to the wardrobe getting us all in the mood for Spring!
I couldn’t think of anyone better to model them than my friend Lisa who is a girls girl and rocks a blouse and bow better than anyone I know. So I was super chuffed when she agreed to model for Cat’s Eyes. Thanks Lisa! x
En route to todays shoot at Lisa’s lovely flat I went and bought some bright pink nailpolish to add a pop of colour to my day…
Here is Lisa with her cat Baby…
(Lisa’s Miffy lamp that I want)...
And a selection of the blouses newly listed on the Cat's Eyes ASOS Marketplace Boutique


Hurry Up Spring! xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment