Wednesday 14 December 2011

Befur and after

So! I found some lovely vintage pieces for the ASOS Marketplace boutique yesterday, busting my fur collar hard (it's sooooo warm) as I was out and about in this extremely nippy weather. Snapping away this morning, feeling a bit chilly and glancing at the fur, I started thinking that EVERYTHING looks nice with a lil fur stole plonked on top! (vintage or faux fur of course) I actually can't think of anything that wouldn't be enhanced by it...

(I am waaaaay tempted to keep this blouse. It's too cute)

 (Christmassy/slightly Santa Clausy? Maybe. I love it!)

(I intend to shorten this baby to within an inch of it's life before it's listed...somebody stop me! Should I shorten it or keep it long?)

All these things and more uploaded here over the next couple of days:
x

No comments:

Post a Comment